9 April 2014

WOYWW 253

Remember my tidy art cupboard from last week with the watercolour splodges?


Well, I decided to do some smaller ones and make pictures from them...



Here's Jane Eyre. I still need to outline her in black pen so she stands out against the moor.



And here's Cathy from Wuthering Heights. I'm not sure about her - the eyes are squiffy - but I'm pleased with the wild hair!

I wonder what creations you've made in the past week... All are gathered over at Julia's Stamping Ground.

And here's this week's Giveaway - you can see more photos and get more info here. Just leave a comment on that post and I'll enter you in Sunday's draw to win it :-)





9 comments:

  1. Your pictures look stunning against the wonderful backgrounds you made. I love both of them. Your necklace is just beautiful, I won't leave a comment as I live in Australia and the postage would be too high but it is a lovely thing that you are going to give it away to a lucky WOYWWer.
    Have a great week,
    Von #53

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, If I recall Cathy was known for her squiffy eyes! Karen #71

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godd skethches, andKathy looks just right as she was troubled when she was on them moors so it suits the mood
    Best wishes
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Claire. Happy WOYWW day to you. I'm a returning WOYWW after almost a years break. Oh I love the water colour splodges bgs you have made. Your drawings are awesome...Im currently learning to draw and paint at a local gallery/studio...well I used to draw well and I am rekindling that...surprised myself with both my drawing and painting efforts indeed.
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pencil sketches. I'm currently in the middle of Wuthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pencil sketches - and the backgrounds are great. Colours that give a real sense of the period of the person in the sketch. Evocative. Well done.
    Margaret #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a neat little art cupboard! So glad you were tempted to dip in and create! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how great..I often wonder what all these pieces and trials can possibly be used for..and this is a FAB way of doing that..love the moody moor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely way to use the backgrounds. Your drawings are great. Have a wonderful week, Chris # 35

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)