19 April 2014

Focus on Life Week 16: A moment best captured in B&W

I was so excited to get a good picture of this month's Full Moon - my old camera couldn't cope with low-light! 

This honestly is a black and white photo - really no difference from the colour version, except the wisp of cloud below the moon had a slight yellow tinge :-)



Can't wait to see all your B&W moments...

PS Here's this week's Giveaway - visit here for more pics and info and to leave a comment to enter tomorrow's (Sunday) random draw


10 comments:

  1. That's a cracker of a moon shot. Well done you! It's so hard to get a decent picture of la luna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of the moon, Rhey are hard to get right with a simple camera or your phone. You took a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this moon photo!! It's difficult to get those - black and white or otherwise!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous of your moon shot. It is wonderful! I put up my tripod and tried my best but none of mine turned out. Did you use a telephoto lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just used the zoom on my wee Lumix camera, but wedged my hand against the window frame to reduce handshake, so I was very pleased with the results :)

      Delete
    2. Forgot to add - it has a 'night photo' mode, but makes such a difference from my old camera which couldn't cope with low light...

      Delete
  5. Great moon shot! Perfect for this week's prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!!!! The moon is great and funny how it is a black & white moment but we don't really think of it as such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome. I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to a shot of the moon so I'm really envious of your photo!!

    Eileen @ In My Playroom (also doing Focus on Life 2014)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)