25 April 2014

Focus on Life Week 17: Evening moments


Every night before I get into bed, I put on, or hold, one of these special objects and give thanks for the day...




And before I turn out the light, I look at these two angels over our bed, and ask them to watch over us all...

These are ultra-special, sacred moments at the end of each and every day, and I wouldn't miss them for the world...


*************

Can I invite to join in this week's Giveaway? It's the LAST one of my 13 weeks of Giveaways and it's a BIGGIE...


You can find more photos and info here, where you can leave a comment to enter tomorrow's draw at 11 am (BST). I'm happy to post it anywhere, so please don't be shy. Let's get my BIG 5-0 celebrations off to a happy start :-)


11 comments:

  1. Your evening moments sound perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice ritual you have. I have angels in my bedroom also. Love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely evening routine, Your special objects look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the perfect way to end the day. I end each day with a prayer of thanksgiving also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your angels are beauties. How nice that they are your last view before closing your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely evening moment!! Your angels are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have these special evening rituals. I try to say a prayer of thanks when I go to bed but sometimes I nod off before I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a wonderful evening ritual Claire. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are beautiful pictures sharing your lovely evening rituals. Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely bedtime rituals, a great way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)