11 April 2014

Random 5 Friday



Nancy had a wee blog break, but she's back now :-)

1. As a Bloomsbury devotee, I am so enjoying reading this, which is full of wonderful images of their artworks, facsimile pages of their diaries, and great family photos - not to mention recipes :)

2. Recently subscribed to this wonderful indie magazine - beautifully illustrated and full of fab short stories and poems.

3. Really enjoyed this sweet film - borrowed the DVD from a friend. 



4. Molly-cat is so enjoying life after injury, injections, wearing a cone for almost 3 weeks...



5. And this week's Giveaway is this lovely grey pearl necklace. You can see more photos and info here, where you can leave a comment to enter Sunday's draw.





12 comments:

  1. Glad to see Molly cat looking so well. She's a very handsome lady. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that Molly doesn't have to wear the cone anymore, I think my cats would never accept to wear one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That indie magazine looks very interesting. So glad Molly is getting to enjoy life again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's good to see Molly playful again after all she's been through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly looks very happy. I've heard of Popshot before. Bloomsbury has a cookbook -- who knew??!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see Molly back to her old self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! Your cat looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly cat certainly looks chipper. Glad she's feeling better. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not heard of Bloomsbury (guess I need to check that out).
    Haven't seen the DVD you mentioned either but I like good movies.
    Molly looks very happy. Glad to hear she's recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, now you've done it, now I have to look up the Bloomsbury book...lol. Love the photos of Molly-cat. Poor little thing, she must be so happy to have the cone of shame off. The other day I took down the cat carriers and found one inside. Hope I never have to use it on my cats again. Hope you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have to see the latest Richard Curtis it looks good. I'm off to look at Popshot, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've been wanting to see that movie! and that cookbook looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)