24 January 2014

Focus on Life Week 4: Word(s)

I decided to take Sally's Optional Prompt this week...

This is My Word(s) for 2014... 

I have this image as my screensaver, so I see it every morning when I turn on my laptop :-)



At the moment, I understand it to mean I write/postspeak as truthfully, and mindfully, as I can... to be honest and open... to 'make known' as much as I feel prompted/able to share...

I expect other aspects of My Word to make themselves known as the year progresses, as has happened in previous years :-)

And can I Make Known (sorry!) to you  my exciting plan for 13 Giveaways??



Just click the button in the right sidebar to go to the Giveaway post, or click here. You can leave a comment there or email me using the Contact Form, and I'll put your name in the virtual hat. 

This is the first item I'm giving away - there's more info about it here 






17 comments:

  1. Love your words. To 'make known' is to own something of your choosing and I've loved reading your written words each day (although I rarely comment - sorry about that) that you are 'making known' and owning - your writing is always a nice way to start my mornings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:15 pm

    Make known is such a wonderful phrase, filled with deep meaning and intent. I look forward to reading how it develops for you through the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your words and reread your description of what they mean to you multiple times and got more meaning from them each time. Like the way you plan to celebrate your 50th with your giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your words and what they mean to you. Seeing the words on the sunset had a completely different and deeply personal meaning for me. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's incredible to think that two simple words like "make known" can mean so many things to so many different people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful words, so meaningful and so honest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 50th.. Is it the beginning of Feb? Will look forward to your future writings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire you chose a wonderful phrase for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a poignant and fun post. Your "make known" words are sobering and very candid. And then you kicked off a party with your Celebration Sundays. What a nice way to mark your 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope we can all adhere to your words across the coming months. Lovely thought, and lovely sunrise (sunset?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely photo. I like the meaning of your words-to always be as honest and forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great word combination to focus on this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely choice for 'words' with a beautiful sunrise / sunset (I love both). A very generous way to celebrate your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 50ieth. It is a fun decade. I'm halfway through (or will be in July.)
    That is a glorious photo and excellent words to live by

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic photo and words to wake up to each morning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog. So inspirational. I too love to write in addition to my photography passion. So many things to inspire me with not enough time to do them all..that is my frustration. I look forward to following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful thought, and a meaningful way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)