23 January 2014

Day 23...

... of the Writing Challenge.

Too funny after yesterday's post that today's prompt is: 'Practice non-judgement as you write your small stone today' :-)

And Satya adds Osho's famous quote:

Don't say this is good and that is bad. Drop all discrimination. Accept everything as it is.


OK, the lines are faint, wonky and uneven,
Lack of skill and confidence are obvious,
The 'fruit' are strangely indeterminate,
But you can tell what it is, right?
Then, it's good enough.
**grin**

Did you see what I did with the shape of the small stone? 
Sorry, couldn't resist :)

2 comments:

  1. I like it! And I know I'm being judgemental but the signature word I think of for that picture is "calm". :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very nice word for it... thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)