12 March 2014

WOYWW 249

New to Wednesday's desk hop? All is explained here :)

In the past week, I have received wonderful happy mail from Italy and Australia  - thank you so much!!

First of all, lovely Letizia sent these gorgeous papers and ephemera from Italy 'just because'...



Look at the gorgeous swirls and bubbles in the corner of the envie! And here's a close-up of the zentangled card - she's so talented!



Thank you Soul Sister!

Then, two from Oz - first these exquisite tags from fellow-desker Judy...



Too, too gorgeous - thank you so much!!

And lastly this from Jenny Wren - I actually remembered to get the camera for the opening of this one :)

A stunning calendar, card and bookmark, some Aussie teabags and special Aussie spices! Anyone for a barbie??

I have been SO spoiled! Thank you so very much!!

And before I wander off to poke around on others' desks, here's this week's Giveaway...



... a beautiful silver ginkgo necklace. You can learn more on the Giveaway post here, where you can leave your name to be entered into Sunday's draw, or you can click the Celebration Sundays button on the sidebar :)


13 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    Wow what a week you've had and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving. May the love of your blogging sisters continue to give you some brightness and happiness, I have enjoyed catching up with all your news, and can see life continues to throw at you the good, the bad and the ugly and your beautiful spirit shines through whatever.
    As you know I am away from home at the moment and access to blogosphere is limited, I will look forward to reciprocating the giveaway story at some point.
    Hugs Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire and wow lucky you receiving two exciting packages in the mail....Beautiful tags and a great selection from Italy...I'm an Aussie so good to see some sunshine going your way....Cheer and enjoy your spoils RobynO#24

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully uplifting week you have had with all your snail mail.
    It made me happy for you just looking at the pics.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a wonderful week, good for you, enjoy that Tea, living in Australia even I didn't know we had our own Twinings Aussie Tea, I must look for that in the shops. I nearly hit a Kangaroo with the car the other week, the blighters are pests here. Lucky for me because they do heaps of damage. Enjoy your goodies and have a great week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely Claire, a desk full of gits from around the world..these friendships can be no better reason for being internet enabled, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely treats via the postie. All so creative and fun. x Jo #46

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun stuff to receive! And that is a beautiful Zentangle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just been to a class to learn Zentangle. It is supposed to be relaxing~~ha!
    That card is beautiful. I may try to emulate it as a practice.
    How wonderful to receive two packages in one week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, such lovely happy mail - I bet they brightened up your day no end!!
    Hugs, LLJ 41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you've gotten such wonderful presents in the mail this week!
    Delightful to get mail like that, isn't it?
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely gifts in the mail....perfectly timed post as I just received the journal! It will be just the thing to design smocking patterns with! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it arrived safely! I used to use a grid journal to design cross-stitch, so I imagine it will be ideal for smocking patterns!
      xx

      Delete
  12. Wonderful goodies and how special that they have travelled so far. Sandra @8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)