4 April 2014

Focus on Life Week 14: Morning

April's focus will be on capturing Moments, and this week's it's Morning...

Two things I must have in my mornings are my one mug of the day of real, fresh ground coffee



Nothing tastes better!

And my first glass of water and lemon - I aim for at least 8 glasses a day, but the first always tastes the best :)



I've missed a couple of weeks with a very bad cold, and today will be very short and sweet, as my dear friend gets married this afternoon... another friend is arriving later to stay for the weekend to attend the wedding, so it will be later in the week before I can visit your blogs - sorry!

And can I point you to this week's Giveaway - you can leave a comment here to enter, or just click on the Celebration Sundays button in the sidebar. I draw the winner tomorrow (Sunday).




8 comments:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker but I have to have a cup of tea every morning! Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great morning routine! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Annette, I'll have my cup of tea in the morning... and lots and lots and lots of water. I always forget to add fruits to it, though :) Have fun - congratulations to your friend: wishing them a long life of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the wedding and visit from your friend. I don't drink coffee but I too drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coffee looks fabulous!! I can just smell it. The water, too. Best wishes to your friends and I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lemon and water too - but only drink it once a day

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter what kinda cuppa we need it starts the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr Oz says that water, lemon (and a little hot sauce) is a great way to rev up your metabolism in the morning. I think he must read your blog! Hope you had a fun time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)