Here we are again, enjoying each others' randomness :-)
And many thanks to Nancy at A Rural Journal for hosting!
This week's random facts are:
1. Too much of the UK is still suffering from this horrendous flooding, and the government is doing too little, too late. We are very fortunate where we are - it's just damp and soggy - but many are not so lucky...
2. I'm really enjoying this book, and learning a lot! Did you know reindeer are the only deer where both the male and the female grow antlers??
3. As it's Valentine's Day, here's a photo-collage I made of things I love :-)
4. It's also a Full Moon, and here's this month's Full Moon Dreamboard. You can read more about it here, and more about my practice here.
5. And there's still time to enter this week's Giveaway - this whimsical Peter Pan-quote necklace!
You can leave a comment and find more info here.
Or mention in the comments below and I'll add your name :)
I shall draw the winner at 11am GMT this Sunday 16 February.
And that's my Random 5!
I so enjoyed last week - I think this will be a regular thing :-)