17 July 2014

It came in a dream...

... in a night of tossing and turning...


l i s t e n


s      e

t            l           i 

n      


s i l e n t

  
The same 6 letters make up the words 'listen' and 'silent' - how have I never seen that before??

I am already sensing 'listen' is my Word for 2015... I'm also wondering if my 'year' actually runs from Summer Solstice to Summer Solstice - I've always been more in sync with the Celtic calendar than the Gregorian!

This also ties in with my July Dreamboard and the wise insights folk have left in their comments....

The questions are answered by the silence deep within each of us - we just need to listen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)