30 January 2014

Day 30...

... of the Mindful Writing Challenge (one day left to go...)

The prompt title is 'Go gently', and Satya quotes a favourite author, whom I met a number of years ago in Santa Barbara CA, Anne Lamott, a wise, wise woman indeed!!!


The road to enlightenment is long and difficult, and you should try not to forget snacks and magazines.

Write a small stone of what comforts you today...


Clean laundry blowing on the line,
Beds made, tidying done,
Time to eat, drink, read -
Feeding soul and body.
.

4 comments:

  1. I found you through Vicki's wonderful event Grow Your Blog. Your blog and your determination and speaking from your soul has already touched my heart. I became a follower and look forward to visiting more.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts! Yes enlightenment is a long process isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to read....indeed food for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. Reading your lovely blog feeds my soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!
It's good to know I'm not alone :)